Google
 

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Hello all

Hi! Dehlia here, welcome to my blog. I'm a single mom of a 4 year old girl Rowan. I work part time as a teacher's aid and I'm getting my degree in psychology at a university near my house. I live a pretty normal life...work, school, take care of the kid, hang out with my friends...nothing out of the ordinary. Noone would ever guess from looking at me that I'm a witch. Yes thats right ladies and gentlemen, I am a witch. Despite a lack of green pigmentation in my skin and the absance of facial warts, I, along with my mother and daughter, am a practicing wiccan. In these posts I'd like to introduce you into the world of witchcraft. I want to share the history of this practice and explore the mysteries, practices, and misconnceptions about this fascinating and wide spread way of life. I am not looking to convert anyone, I have no hidden agenda here, instead I view these posts as a guide to understanding a unique and intresting culture. If some of the things I say here make sense to you and you feel that you can realate then great...if not then...you don't, but at least you got to learn about an alternative perspective. Feel free to comment on, argue with, or even to criticize any thng I say in my discussions..I promise I won't turn you into a frog :).

No comments: