Google
 

Monday, October 8, 2007

Haunted birthdays

Hi guys...i I apologize. but I don't have alot of time to write tonight, I'm sort of cramming for a test. However, I've noticed a few of you have been posting comments lately and that's awesome :). For those of you who had some advice, thanks for the help and I'll work on making the changes asap...and for those of you leavong compliments, I'm glad your enjoying it! Since I really don't have a bunch of time on my hands right now, I'd just like to answer a question quickly. One of you was wondering if being born on Halloween had any special signifigance. It is a common belief that those who are born on this day are very tuned into the psychic world. They often possess the ability to see and/or communicate with spirts. In addition, these people are often credited with having a special protection against negative spirits. I hope that helps. If anyone else has any other info on this subject please feel free to share. For the individual who asked that question, I hope you have a blast on your birthday, and keep your eyes open for ghosts lol. Font size

1 comment:

Simon said...

That's why I can't communicate with spirits. I was not born on Halloween. Thanks.