Google
 

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Fall

Hey there! Days are getting shorter, nights are getting longer, temperatures are dropping (at least they're supposed to be), the seasons have changed and fall is here. I know I'm a little late on this one since the equinox was the 22nd, but I was outside this morning and noticed the colors of the leaves and was..well...inspired lol. This is a time where we take in the bounties of the year. Crops are harvested and stored and everyone is preparing for winter. Leaves change colors and begin to fall, many animalls are getiing ready to hibernate...it's as if the world is preparing itself for death. Now, that may sound a little morbid, and I don't intend it to, I love this season, in fact it's my favorite. However it does seem as if everyone and everything is setting itself up for a long phase of rest and inactivity. For me fall is a time to take an overview of the year. Appreciate the rewards of my hard work and to put to rest problems I've been facing. What does it mean to you?...Let me know what you think..I am interested...honest :)

No comments: